"Your classes were perfect for me. I learned a great deal and was able to write my first company-required application in a little over two hours."
"The mix of theory and practice was perfect. Not only did I learn how the Delphi Language works, but thanks to you, I have a good understanding of why."
"Each session was filled with informative and practical information and practical examples to go along with the information covered."
"The teaching methodology was extremely effective."
"Your classes were all well understood, at the right level, organized and thorough."
"I was able to start immediately, and learn during weekends and evenings."
"I am very pleased with the level of support that I am receiving! This is an extremely valuable service!"
"I must congratulate you on presenting exactly the right mix of theory and hands-on coding."
"I have never experienced a class or instructor like you. It shows in that you are first concerned with making sure the student is learning and fully understands the material."
"The most impressive fact about your teaching was that when I did not understand a concept you made sure I did, either by going over it again or by changing your approach. I always got it, thanks to your style of training and patience."
"We were extremely impressed with your ability to instantly change our individual training sessions to focus on the things we wanted to know rather than just sticking to the script."
"The true value of learning was being able to learn in the comfort of our surroundings whether at work or at home. This is a great benefit for all."
|online delphi training, delphi training, delphi cbt, delphi online, delphi class, delphi & training & cbt, delphi programming, sql training, delphi consulting, sql programming, delphi oop object oriented programming, delphi & database, object pascal, delphi .net, delphi .net programming, delphi training, delphi cbt, delphi training
LIVE Online Training From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office
- Customized, hands-on training of Delphi Programming and SQL Programming
- LIVE, distance training. You can stay home and learn from a live professional Delphi trainer.
- ONSITE Delphi Training
- ONSITE SQL Training
- Custom or standard curriculum. You can choose the topics you want to learn, the pace and the material!
- Custom scheduling (days, evenings or weekends). We'll work with your schedule and availability.
- Beginner through advanced training
- One-on-one training
You will be able to interact, ask questions, and participate fully in our hands-on, live and personalized training. It is like having your own personal Delphi tutor.
We offer beginner, intermediate and advanced classes in Delphi programming and in SQL and Database programming. You can choose a set Delphi class or series, or you can submit a request for a given topic.
Online Delphi Training classes are offered every month on weekdays, evenings or weekends. You can also request a specific date and time for any given class.
Benefits Of Our Online Delphi Training
- ONE YEAR OF ONGOING SUPPORT. You will receive one full year of support when you sign up for our classes. The support is extended for the topics studied in the classes.
- Learn from the comfort of your own home or office. You do not have to travel anywhere, be away from family, or worry about the added expenses of airfare, hotels, meals and incidentals.
- ONSITE training is available. If you prefer onsite training, we can come to you.
- Customize your learning experience. Are you looking for specific Delphi training? Now you do not have to purchase an entire course to learn one or two concepts. You can customize your e-learning experience.
- Learn by doing. We use real examples to demonstrate the concepts.
- Receive personal attention. You will be able to interact, ask questions and receive immediate answers.
- Learn without any prior Delphi programming experience. We will teach you the basics step-by-step as you move along in your training.
- Choose your own class. If you are already programming in Delphi, but need additional skills, you can choose a more advanced class or request a customized training.
- Request a specific date and time. We have the means to offer you Delphi training on demand. You do not have to wait weeks or months before you can take a Delphi programming class that you need right now. Submit a request for a specific date and time. We cannot guarantee that we will have the exact match for you every time, but we will do our best to meet your scheduling needs or suggest mutually agreeable alternatives.
- Choose weekday, weekend or evening classes. We recognize the need for flexbile scheduling, and have gone the extra mile to make that available to you.
What do you need to learn Delphi programming?
- A computer with good Internet access (DSL, Cable or better). When you sign up with us, we provide you with your login id and password, along with detailed instruction on how to join the Delphi class.
- Ideally, you should have Delphi installed on your machine or on a separate machine to use during your training. However, you do not need it to participate in our Delphi programming classes.
- If you are planning to use VOIP (Voice Over IP), you will need a headset or speakers and a microphone attached to your computer.
- If you are not planning to use VOIP, we will provide you with a conference line that you can use for the Delphi training class.
How does it work?
Our online Delphi classes are offered via webconferencing. You can use your phone to call a conference line for the audio portion, or use VOIP. We provide you with a unique login and password to access the webconference.
- Decide on the Delphi training class that best meets your needs, choose one or more Delphi classes, or request a custom class.
- Request a date to suit your needs.
- Register online or by calling 678-921-0644 to start your online Delphi training.
What our students say about our training:
Read Our Mail!
From: Ken Blackstein, Collaborative Internet Computing, Inc.
To: Krikor Mnatzaganian, OnlineDelphiTraining.com
Subject: Class Material
I have just completed two of your advanced online Delphi Training Courses: Web Services and IntraWeb. I felt it only appropriate to share some of my reactions, considering the high quality of instruction I received in both sessions.
I am an experienced Delphi programmer. A common situation for "successful" programmers is to get a little "stuck" supporting the environments of the applications they have deployed and hence not have the time to fully experience and master newer technologies. In my case, I needed an intense and comprehensive course on using Web Services in Delphi for someone familiar with the basic concepts that would enable me to immediately start incorporating Web Services into real-world applications.
I must congratulate you on presenting exactly the right mix of theory and hands-on coding. You addressed those "everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask" questions with great clarity. I was indeed able to successfully incorporate Web Services into our latest project, and it was obvious to all that the knowledge gained through your course was a key factor in meeting our deadlines.
The second task with which I required assistance was getting a comprehensive jump-start learning IntraWeb. I had to present an evaluation of using IntraWeb versus ASP.NET for a project, and I needed a course specifically geared to exposing what was going on "under the covers". Once again my expectations were exceeded, and I easily saved over a week's worth of trial-and-error time thanks to your course!
I can certainly recommend both your services as an instructor, and as a professional Delphi consultant without hesitation.
Ken Blackstein, COO
Collaborative Internet Computing, Inc.
From: Allen Shelledy, Bunzl Distribution USA, Inc
To: Krikor Mnatzaganian, OnlineDelphiTraining.com
Subject: Delphi Training
First of all I want to thank you for the excellent training you have provided. It has been a great learning experience and a lot of fun.
I have attended many training classes over the years, but none of them came close to the quality and excellence of your classes. I was always amazed at how fast time seemed to go by during your training. I was never bored.
I have taken a good number of your Delphi classes and I can now say I have a solid programming foundation.
Books, code snippets and Internet tutorials are helpful, but can never interact and address all of your questions. The most impressive fact about your teaching was that when I did not understand a concept you made sure I did, either by going over it again or by changing your approach. I always got it, thanks to your style of training and patience.
In all honesty, I have never experienced a class or instructor like you. It shows in that you are first concerned with making sure the student is learning and fully understands the material.
If anyone needs a referral from you, please send them my way because I can guarantee that they will not find a better training program than yours.
Bunzl Distribution USA, Inc., St. Louis, MO
To read more testimonials about our online Delphi training, click on: Delphi training referrals.
|delphi cbt, object pascal cbt, delphi training, online delphi training delphi cbt, object pascal cbt, delphi training, online delphi training delphi cbt, object pascal cbt, delphi training, online delphi training delphi cbt, object pascal cbt, delphi training, online delphi training